Wednesday, November 23, 2011

To Everyone Concerned (an update on my life)

So, maybe you've noticed I haven't done much blogging in the last week, or maybe you haven't.  I know it's been vacation, so we've all been taking a little break.

For those who didn't know, my fiancée Camille left me last week.  I haven't had much desire to do anything.  I apologize for falling behind, but I needed this week to myself to be with family and friends, and reflect, and try to move on.  I'll be getting back to business as usual next week, and I hope to be able to catch up for the posts and comments that I have missed.

Thank you all for being great to work with.  I really appreciate having such a good group in this class.  See you in a week.

Brett

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing better! That must be hard to deal with. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we totally understand, no need to apologize to us. I'm glad to have you in our group, and if there's anything I can do to help don't hesitate to ask. Stay strong man.

    ReplyDelete