Thursday, December 8, 2011

Paper Again

So this didn't end up being as bad as I thought it would be. I managed to finish the paper although I didn't end up using all that much of my rough draft. I had talked with Morgan Mix on Saturday to talk about the project and she had had some very good Ideas. This paper was very challenging to write but that is what happens when you just randomly choose your topic from a list. Morgan and I had talked so that we could help each other figure out a direction to go with our papers and she had some very good ideas. Unfortunately the ideas didn't help me with writing my paper that much in the end because I stuck to writing on a bibliography instead of doing something more related to her subject. I'm glad that I finished the paper and in the end it wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be when I posted and called the paper the paper of doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment